He has a number of interests with Orthopaedics, most notably joint replacement, which has become about two-thirds of my operative practice. Dr. Patton frequently performs total knee, hip, and shoulder replacements, utilizing advanced pain-management protocols, that in many cases allows a single overnight hospital stay and discharge home rather than to a rehab facility. Anterior-approach hip replacement has been a huge improvement in pain and quick recovery for many of these patients.
Other areas of interests include:
– Knee injuries with ACL and meniscal tears
– Shoulder rotator cuff tears
– Various common foot disorders such as bunions, hammertoes, arthritis, tendinitis, etc.
– Various common head disorders such as carpal tunnel, trigger fingers, arthritis, etc.
– All non-spine related fractures
He sees patients with back and neck pain daily, and can facilitate referral to my partners who perform spine surgery should they need such treatment.
Dr. Patton has staff privileges at Greenview Regional Hospital, The Medical Center at Bowling Green and The Medical Center at Franklin.
Past and current memberships include the Kentucky Medical Association, American Medical Association, and Southern Orthopedic Association. Dr. Patton is a member of the Bowling Green, Warren County Chamber of Commerce.
Please call his office any time for assistance!!